Friday, November 4, 2011

Morgan Schatz Blackrose visiting in March 2012



My name is Morgan Schatz Blackrose. I am a storyteller and author from Australia and will be touring International schools in Singapore in March 2012. 

I have attached a PDF leaflet with more detailed information about my storytelling philosophy and what I have to offer your school community with this email.

ON OFFER:

Storytelling Concerts tailored to students from Preschool  to Year 12: Class sessions through to assembly performances.

Professional Development Sessions for Early Childhood and Primary School teachers. These include the provision of storytelling and oral literature books for each participant: from one hour seminar to one day workshops. POA

Storytelling-Based Arts Residencies for the whole school or specific year groups, in collaboration with my husband, visual artist Roman W. Schatz: (from 1/2 day to one week)

FEES:

For one day storytelling concerts or multiple day residencies, fees are scaled to the enrolment numbers of the school.

Storytelling for one day


Under 200 students                       3 concerts per day SGD 650 and two nights family accommodation 

200 - 400 students                         4 concerts per day SGD 1300 and two nights family accommodation 
400 - 600 students                         4 concerts per day SGD 1800 and two nights family accommodation 

Storytelling-Based Arts Residency fees are tailored to the budgets of individual schools.

In September 2010 I delivered a paper at the International School Librarians Conference in Brisbane Australia titled Traditional Stories and Contemporary Art to Promote Multi-Literacies.This is based on the storytelling based arts projects Roman and I have conducted over the past five years, and it is posted on my website if you would like to learn more about our work.

I am happy to tailor performances to address curriculum outcomes.
You are welcome to visit our website or email me for further information about how I can best fulfil your storytelling preferences. 


Referees:   
Nick Wragg IS Schaffhausen, Switzerland
Cathie Mullen IS Augsburg, Germany
Joanna Havenhand, IS Basel Switzerland
Meg Sutcliffe, IS Rheintal Switzerland
Hugh Dyson, Hyundai Foreign School, Ulsan South Korea
Anthony Tilke, IS of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Andy Whitney, ECLC International Kindergarten, Seoul, South Korea 
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Morgan



Blackrose International Storytelling
Morgan Schatz Blackrose
PO Box 60
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment