Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ching Yeung Russell in Asia September and October 2012

Happy New Year!

I am Ching Yeung Russell, author of Tofu Quilt, which was nominated for the 2010-2011 Red Dot Award in Singapore . I will go to Hong Kong (and perhaps Japan) to visit schools in the months of September and October, 2012.  I would like to see if any of the schools in Singapore would be interested in me coming for an author’s visit. Since I will already be in Asia, I will not charge the school for airline tickets back and forth to Asia, but only for the ticket from Hong Kong to Singapore and back, room and board, and my regular daily fee of US $850 for four sessions. If several schools in Singapore invite me, they can share the transportation cost.  You can check my website for more information.

If this request is too late, please keep my name and information for your end-of-the-year librarians meeting for consideration of a visit next year.

I hope I can hear from you regarding this matter.

Kung Hey Fat Choi!

Ching
www.chingyeung.homestead.com

No comments:

Post a Comment